Wednesday, December 31, 2008
1) Do all my homework AT HOME and ACTUALLY hand it in the day AND period it's due
2) ATTEMPT to speak in nicer tones to my brothers
3) Practice my instruments at LEAST three times a week, instead of the hour before lessons
That's all I can come up with now, but I know that there's more I can work on. What are your new years resolutions?
The weather here in Arizona is getting warmer, and I passed out in a beach chair next to the pool for several hours today, and it was amazingly relaxing. I checked the weather back at home though, and tomorrow I will be returning to below freezing temperatures and ALOT of snow. I'm happy about the snow and the temperature part, but the weather will probably screw up our flight plans. =P I can't wait to be staying in my own house tomorrow. =] enjoy the first day in the New Year!!!! =] HAPPY 2009!!!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
COUNTDOWN TO HANUKAH: 1 DAY!!!!! =D
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 4 days!!!! =]
Thursday, December 18, 2008
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 6 days!
I CANT WAIT!!! All my friends and I are bringing gifts for each other on tuesday! =] speaking of which, I didnt actually finish holiday shopping! I have to get cards for people! XD hope yu guys are having good weather wherever you are! =]
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It’s either you or me
If you go down, you take me with you
I didn't choose this, it just happened
Don’t you get it? You pretend to.
How do you expect me to choose?
Its 2 halfs of me
I can feel it happening
I’m falling for you all over again
You’re always there when nobody wants to listen
You get me when nobody else does
I’m there when you need me
But it just didn’t work together
It messed things up, bad
Now I’m feeling myself slipping back
Feeling myself make that same mistake
Here I go again
It’s either you or me
If you go down, you drag me with you
I didn’t choose this, It just happened
Don’t you get it? You pretend to
How do you expect me to choose? Its 2 halfs of me
I can feel it happening
I’m falling for you all over again
When you were gone
There was a hole in my life
It was all gray, swirling around me
I needed you to balance my life
But it got too complicated
I’m slipping back
Slipping back to you
Here I go again
You had your chance,
We both did
It just didn’t work
It just got so complicated
But we keep coming back
Back to this
It’s either you or me
If you go down, you drag me down with you
It just happens, We didn’t choose it
You get it now, or you always have
You know I can’t choose
Its 2 halfs of my heart
It’s still happening, ...still happening
Any kind of constructive criticism is welcome. PLEASE! I NEED FEEDBACK!!! <=]
On to my more random thoughts of the day: I did pretty much nothing today except daydream. the only constructive thing I did all day was some geometric proofs during math, and that just about covers it. lol. I'm suffering from severe writers block for this story I'm writing for NaNoWriMo (thank you Aren! =]), National Novel Writing Month. The goal for this thing is to be able to write a 50,000 (minimum) word story. I'm stuck around 32,000 words, and I'm running dangerously low on imagination here. =P I was so out of it today that I had a staring contest with a wall during health class. Yes, they still force me to take that dumb class, even after shoving the material down my throat for the last 3 years. =P On the upside, I have no thanksgiving break homework! =] YES! now I can goof off with my crazy college-aged cousins without having to worry about some stupid project or whatnot. Well, now this bell's gonna ring (i just can't escape that, can i?), so I gotta sign off, and leave. bye! =]
Monday, November 24, 2008
1) Last night i was IMing this guy friend of mine whose gf dragged him out to see the movie. He was talking about how there should have been more of a fight scene between James and Edward. I totally agree, and so do pretty much all of my friends. All the did was smack each other around a little bit, and with all the can do with computers, they should've gone half matrix! Here's a little excerpt of our IM (he's in italics):
9:44pm: The only things I've complained about. Were the fact that James was killed off WAY too easily. And the fact he was killed off at all xD
9:45pm: lol. true. there should have been way more of an action-y fight . i mean, with all that they can do with computer graphics these days, they should have gone half matrix. XD
9:46pm: Yeah xD All they did was throw each other around a couple times, and then it's over :/
Basically the rest of our conversation was more of the same.
2)weird facial expressions. Was I the ony one who noticed the weird expressions Robert Patterson and Kristen Stewart had on their faces during some scenes of the movie? I swear it looked like Edward was crossed-eyed when he was getting the poison out of Bella's arm. XD
3) Some of the people were totally not like we'd imagined. Kristen made an excellent Bella, and at first I thought that they had casted Edward wrong, but Robert did a pretty good job. We hardly saw ANY of either Jasper or Alice, and personally, I think Jasper and Jake should have had shorter hair.
All in all, Was it a really good movie? ABSOLUTELY! Could they have done a little better? Yeah.
Now, on to my painfully average life. Nothing too interesting has happened. The usual, Come home, fake homework, read other people's blogs, swear at my computer for not letting me post, be forced to practice piano, blast classic rock to piss off the neighbors. etc. =] just kidding, my life has been GREAT!!! My band is currently rocking 3 cover songs: Fortunate Son, by Creedence Clearwater Revival, and 2 DOORS songs, Light My Fire, and Break On Through! The guys in the band are really great, and thank god that they're all ym age this time! Last time my music school placed me in a band, There was 2 4th graders (not to say that they were'nt great musicians), a 7th grader, and one other 8th grader (this was last year, when I was in 8th grade)! This year there's 2 other freshmen, and 2 sophomores. The only thing that hasn't really changed is the fact that I'm the only girl. I'm actually getting used to that. I think that there really aren't too many girls who play electric guitar either, so its mutual. I've only seen 1 other electric guitar playing girl at that music school, and she kinda hates my guts, most of the girls there take voice. Crap. I gotta go, AGAIN. Damn school bell. =/ Oh well, bye! <=]
Friday, November 21, 2008
Ok, I was a total idiot, and waited until the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND to buy my tickets. The only showtime that wasn't totally sold out was the 4:30 showing in the best theater. Now, All my friends pretty much bought out the other 4 shows, so my plan is: Go see the movie at 4:30, then go to the 6:30 show, and the 9:00 show. =]. Technically it wasn't my plan, my dad said that since he didn't have anything that i had to do around the house, he suggested that I go to the later shows so I could hang out with ALL my friends (since some only got tickets to the 4:30, and some got tickets for the 6:30). One of my crazy lucky friends has tickets to go see it in the LOWES THEATER in NYC, i really hate her for that, those tickets have been sold out for weeks! lol =] anyway,, hopefully all of you will be able to see the movie today, and blog all about it tomorrow! gotta go, the bell's gonna ring! =]
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Before the bell rings at 9:11, I absolutely HAVE to say something. Now, I'm not totally obsessed with this as some other people I know, but, TWIGHLIGHT SOMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!! lol. ok, the bell's gonna ring, and I have to hand stuff in, sooo arrivederci! =]
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
argh. sorry guys. I keep putting off blogging because whenever Im at my moms house, my computer freaks out whenever i try to post anything. usually I can sneak onto blogger whenever my retarded computer teacher is looking the other way, but not this week. now Im FINALLY at my dads house, which is like a vacation. i can do just about anything online (no parental controls), pretend Ive done all my homework, and do anything I want. unfortunately, my spoiled brat of a half brother has an upcoming birthday. (not that it matters) For the rest of us, the world revolves around us on our birthdays, for him, he thinks that people are finally paying him the respect he deserves by bringing him gifts. =P So pretty soon, Im gonna be begging for my moms house again. my crazy schedule has actually reached the perfect balance to the point where I can actually boast that my parents dont piss me off ALL the time. =]
anyway, im actually feeling really happy this week! im finally getting new glasses! (see the picture of them above!) for the last like, 3 years, Ive practically lived in my contacts, but that's only because I didn't have the heart to tell my mom that the really expensive glasses she bought me on a 'no return' policy were annoying and made me look weird. but two days ago, I was visiting the eye doctor (my eyes got so bad in 6 months that i had to go back really early) and I was looking through the frames for a new pair. I found these amazing frames that actually look really good on me nomatter what I wear! =] I can't wait for school on monday so i can wear them when they come. they said they'd be here on friday so i can wear them monday. maybe now Ill live in my glasses instead! =] gotta go, i PROMISE to work on posting more often. <=]
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
It was like watching history get made, only we were a part of it. He will be the president for the next four years, and we're finally old enough to fully understand what that means. Finally America can stand up and say everyone's equal. hopefully there will be a woman president soon. and who knows where we will go from there.
Ok, the deep feeling's passed. =] I am extremly proud of myself this quarter in school. Ive managed to fake 2 projects, 5 essays, a whole quarter's worth of homework assignments, and still maintain my B-to-A grades. =] by 'fake' I mean 'put-off-till-the-last-possible-second-and-do-it-during-lunch-or-Latin' I mean, we havent learned anything new in latin since 2 years ago. according to the state standards, me and the only other 8 people in our level (who have taken lating together for the last 3 years, minus the new sophmore girl) are learning alot, but all we do is translate stories. =/ so i jsut do my geometry and global homework. the way my schedule works, I have latin class 4th, geometry 5th, and global 6th, so it lets me 'fake' all homeworks for those classes. =] It's really a bad habbit, and i keep telling my self I'm going to break it, but i just can't. It's addicting, and it's erased the entire feeling that probably ties all of your stomach's into knots when you forget to do something. It used to make me nervous, if i forgot to do a homework, and then had to do a rush-job to finish it during some other class, but now, I just can't get myself motivated enough to actually do it at home. =[ I've gotta work harder on that. on to new topics: There's this songwriters club that meets every thursday and monday. I think I'm gonna bring my guitar to school tomorrow and gibe this club a shot. who knows? maybe I'll like it! =] Spring sports... I know it's probably a little too early to be really considering it, but the softball coach wants a definate answer from me now. i dont know why. maybe because all my softball friends who said they were doing softball in the highschool? yeah them? well, it turns out they're NOT doing softball this year, so he's probably all wary of who's gonna drop. I'm still torn between lacrosse and softball. I was a great lacrosse goalie, but it hurts to play lacrosse. Im good at softball, and its mainly painless, but all my friends are going to be playing lacrosse. I dont know. i'll probably end up doing softball anyway, because it's what i love, that's what it's all about right? wow. this is my longest post in a while. I've gotta get some sleep though. Ive been up late every night for a week, and it takes it's toll. 'nite everybody! lol =]
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
1) i was so out of it this morning, that when I brought my aquatics stuff in for gym in a plastic shopping bag, i sat down in the hallway with my friends while waiting for the first bell to ring, then walked away and forgot it there until 2nd period. by then it was too late, and it was nowhere to be found. what does one DO with a swimsuit and towel anyway? its not like you can sell it for good money!
2) I was forced to take a bus home for the first time in like, i dont know, 4 years? I made it on before it left, got a good seat, etc. it was fine. then, my stop was on this narrow 2 lane 2 way street. there was no sidewalk, and barely any grass. So naturally, because of the heavy trafic on that street, i hopped up onto the curb and started baancing my way down the street on that while i waited for the bus to pass me so i could walk in the street. when I was about to step down from the curb, my shoe slipped, and I twisted my ankle pretty badly on the way down. I managed to pull myself together before anyone on the bus could think: 'hey! that little freshman girl jut tripped on the curb!'. I walked really gingerly home, and all of a sudden, my mom starts freaking out. I usually dont make a big deal out of getting hurt, but this REALLY hurt. I mean, with brothers and sports combined, yeah, i get hit alot with things. I have lots of bruises, and they heal within two weeks tops. but this was like, if i rotate my foot too much, i collapse. It really sucks, and whatever dignity i scraped together after i slipped off the curb earlier will be stripped from me if it turns out i actually broke my stupid foot. >=[
3) My mom got really pissed off that i didnt do any work on this project of mine until i got to her house, so she wrote this big long pissed off e-mail to my dad complaining that we never do any work when we're at his house. this is so not true. I actually DID do work, contrary to popular belief, but its not much, and there's still lots to do.
4) It MONSOONED (spell check?) yesterday, and the cardboard box I spraypainted like an Ipod for halloween MELTED!!! I swear I had No idea that it would rain, but it did, so now Im screwed unless i can get a great new halloween costume by tomorrow. =/
so over the course of one day, i become: failing aquatics from missing classes (because i forgot my stuff), a cripple (which sucks), and stuck sitting down for the rest of the night with my dad hanging over my shoulder to make sure Im doing schoolwork. =[ On the brighter side: I just figured out what I can use for my halloween costume!!! There's this uniform store near my house. It's basically a store where nurses get scrubs, and police officers get uniforms, and custodians, and crossing guards, etc. So i plan to go there tomorrow and buy up a 'professional looking' pair of scrubs, throw red paint on them, put a 'bloody' rag around my foot, and hobble around like a zombie surgeon or something. lol XD oh well. ill write more after HALLOWEEN!!!! =]
Friday, October 24, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
1) link who tagged you - Alyssa
2) post the rules
3) list 6 quirky unknown facts, or little known facts about you.
1- I have the same birthday as my mom, i was her favorite birthday present. =]
2- Most of my best friends are guys, which makes me more laid back, and less 'jumpy' than the other stuck-up girls in my school. =]
3- I listen to really old music as well as some popular music. (as you can tell from my really varried songs on my playlist)
4- Our family went kind of crazy with cats. we have 8 of them right now, and i love them all! =]
5- I usually sleep 5-6 hours tops on weeknights, but catch at least 12 hourson weekends
6- I love any and all sports. i'll try any athletic thing once. i went through so many sports trying to find my favorites, the ones i would stick with for the rest of forever: Softball, and Field Hockey. =]
4) Ok, now to tag 6 fellow bloggers:
Ok, i think i completed this thing again now! =] enjoy guys!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Field hockey is going great. the running is really hard, but im not giving up. when all the seniors left for their class trip, i had my one real chance of setting a new record for the 3 mile run. i finished first out of the Mt. Carmel. im really nervous, but ive been training for almost a whole month, and i think im ready to begin the season and try to hold my standing goalie record of being un-scored upon! wish me luck! =]
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
001. real name → olivia
002. nickname → Liv
003. single or taken → single
004. zodiac sign → Pisces
005. male or female → female.
006. elementary → Post Road
007. middle → anonymous
008. highschool → anonymous
010. long or short → long nails. Medium long, layered hair
011. are you a health freak → uhh, no
012. height → 5'2
013. do you have a crush on someone → a couple.
014. do you like yourself → most of the time.
015 piercings → ears.
016. tattoos → maybe. eventually.
017. righty or lefty → right.
018. first surgery → noo.
019. first piercing → 13.
020. first best friend → jackie!
021. first award → perfect attendance, kindergarten
022. first sport you joined → soccer, kindergarten
023. first pet → cat, Stella
024. first vacation → florida
025. first concert → Bon Jovi
026. first crush → Nick
027. eating → pez?
028. drinking → no
029. i'm about to → leave for my dads house
030. listening to → mom mutter to herself and collide, by howie day
031. wearing → old vintage top, and tan shorts.
032. mood → bored, anxious
033. want kids → yep.
034. want to get married → hopefully...
035. careers in mind? → doctor
036. see yourself in 4 years → Harvard pre-med.
037. college → Harvard Pre-med
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
038. lips or eyes → warm eyes.
039. hugs or kisses → kisses.
040. shorter or taller → slightly taller
041. romantic or spontaneous → spontaneous.
042. nice stomach or nice arms → your supposed to pick!?!
043. sensitive or loud → sensitive
044. hook-up or relationship → i like relationships better
045. trouble maker or hesitant → trouble maker.
HAVE YOU EVER:
046. kissed a stranger → noo0
47. drank bubbles → um... yeah?
048. lost glasses/contacts → yes.
049. ran away from home → for brief periods of time
050. broken any bones → arm. Last year. It sucked
051. broken someone's heart → nope.
051. been arrested → nope.
052. turned someone down → jens
053. cried when someone died → yes.
054 liked a friend → all the time (GUYS people!! Guy friends!!)
055. drank egg nog → every christmas.
056. gone to therapy → nope.
057. played spin the bottle → 6th grade
058. toilet papered someone's house → every halloween
059. liked someone but never told them → yes
060. spied on someone → maybe XD
061. stolen anything → pack of gum once. 5th grade
062. gone camping → somewhere in Pennsylvania
063. had a crush on your sister's friend → little sister=1 year old. nooo
064. gone to a nude beach → noo
065. gone streaking → maybe
066. had a stalker → only 1 cute, sort of stalker ;)
067. gone skinny dipping → every summer.
068. laughed so hard you cried → yeah. then either i fell over, or milk came out my nose :)
069. gone to a party → regrettably.
070. been in love → obsessive, not love
071. felt betrayed by your best friend → yeah, unfortunately
072. lied to your parents → alot.
073. been out of the us → yup
074. thrown up from working out → nope. just felt nauseous
075. gotten a haircut so bad that you wore hat → wish i was smart enough to wear a hat. 2 years ago. nightmare
076. 3 meals from 3 different fast food places → uh, no
077. done anything hurtful to your classmate → no, other way around
078. been cheated on by someone → um, no
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
079. yourself → all the time.
080. miracles → yep
081. love at first sight → lust first.
082. heaven → i don't know.
083. santa clause → no
084. angels → i don't know.
085. kissing on the first date → yes.
086. sex before marriage → um... yes?
087. is there one or more people you want to be with right now → sort of
088. had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → nope
089. do you believe in God → ...how the hell do you answer that?
090. smell → my acoustic guitar
091. sound → my acoustic guitar.
092. movie → live free or die hard
093. clothing item → my black billabong tank top
094. clothing store → cant decide
095. still talk with the first person you dated → often
096. are you obsessed with someone → im always obsessed with someone! =]
097. best thing about your job → summer camp counselor- all the little kids automatically love you! (not like that, in a cute way)
098. like more than one person right now → sort of.
099. any compliments today → ‘you’re an amazing catcher’, and ‘you must be smart to be in honors bio’
100. next vacation → florida
101. friends guys or girls → both.
102. own any furniture from ikea → my crappy desk, and our dining room table
103. last book you read → breaking dawn
104. super power → psychic.
105. lived most of your life → new york.
106. why is the sky blue → idk… because it reflects the water?
107. last song you listened to → collide, howie day
108. if you could be anywhere right now where would it be → sunrise resorts, connecticut
109. mood → still bored and anxious
110. plans for tomorrow → swimming =]
111. last time you slept for more then 12 hours → 6 days ago
copy it if you want.
pce - Liv
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
ok, there. i think the picture will come out. it isnt a recent picture, but that's me playing with her on our couch @ home. im still staying in our cabin here at Sunrise Resorts.
later today i played a softball game, just for fun. staff vs. guests. =] i killed the ball, but we still got our butts kicked! <=] it was fun, and then i watched 'national treasure 2' in the echo center, which doubles as a theater. right now, im back in the snack shop typing this on my dads crappy laptop in the only room that gets WiFi. just a quick update, and now, im really tired, so im probably gonna go listen to my iPod until i fall asleep. =]
Pce - Liv
Monday, August 11, 2008
Pce - Liv
Monday, July 21, 2008
in other news, we are having a really busy softball week. tomorrow, we have ANOTHER clinic with the varsity team. i know that the clinics are supposed to make us better, but they are really tiring, and its really hot out. on Wednesday, we play greenburgh, NY again. they weren't very good the last time we played them, and their coach yells at them alot. why on earth they would play for a coach that yells at them is beyond me, but they seem to put up with it ok. on Thursday we play rye, and im trying to get ahold of that bassist from my band, Leo, so tat he can come to the game with me. we've gone to a couple of movies together, but i dont get to see him much anymore. =[ so im hoping that he can make it to this game in rye. =]
FRIDAY! not Saturday, but Friday i get to see my little brother again! im probably not going to recognize him at all, but at least ill get to see him again! i REALLY miss him. if i said that 'i actually miss him a little' last post, that was a total lie. i miss him alot and at the end of the week, i actually get to see him again! =]
nothing more interesting happening in my life right now, so i guess ill post again soon*, when i find something interesting to write about! =]
*NOTE- i didn't put a set date that you can hold me to!!!! so you don't have to worry about me being late for posting anything!!! lol =]
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Work is actually getting alot better than it was. thats not saying that i never have moments that i feel so mad that i want to rip a kid's head off, but after you spend some time with a kid, you get to know them better, and working with them gets easier. i actually spent the time to learn all 40 names of all the kids i work with all day. it took me a while, but i did it! im really proud of myself for not having to call out 'Hey, Kid!' every other second now that i know their names. =] My friend, jackie has also stopped hating work as much as she used to , but i still have an old enemy working with me, so its pretty hard to keep a 'clean' mouth when we have the same job sometime during the day. but, its getting easier as we pick certain jobs during the day as far away as possible from eachother. *sigh* some things never change, its been like this between us since 3rd grade. and im surprised that she actually remembers what we fought over all those years ago that did this to us, b/c we were good friends, and then we fought, and then, after we became enemies she moved to a different school. this is the first time ive seen her in years.
Anyway, im really missing my little brother. wow, you know, i never thought that i'd ever admit that to anyone, ever!!! usually i just complain about my 12 year old brother, but now, i have nobody to confide in when it's something i cant talk 2 my parents about. like the new skanky thing one of my ex-friends did. well, at least he comes back in like, 2 weeks.
thats just about all tha is happening in my life right now, so ill get back to you tomorrow with the info on the tournament! =]
Thursday, July 10, 2008
In other news, our softball team has been rocking! we are totally undefeated! i am really liking playing left field instead of catcher. its really weird, but playing a new position in a 'set position league' is like running for your life in new shoes. but since i threw my arm out last week, during practice, my coach has been putting me in left, and i got used to it. now, today, all of a sudden, DURING A GAME, he puts me at second. i really DON'T KNOW much about playing second. i made a couple of errors, but then i got the hang of it in time to make the third out. i don't know what he was thinking. i haven't played second base in like, 4 years, since the minors in little league! so it was like breaking in new shoes, in one of the most stressful games of the season so far! i really have to practice at second. this game shows me how much time i spend only on my normal position, catcher, and how little time i spend on all the other positions!
well, its pretty late, so I'm going to go to bed. this way i can be semi-conscious for work tomorrow. <=]
pce - Liv
Friday, July 4, 2008
Sunday, June 29, 2008
first, I found this 'no lying quiz' on someones blog, and i thought it was cute, so i 'borrowed' it, and re-did it. here it is:
1. Last beverage: Ginger Ale
2. Last phone call: Leo
3. Last text message: Marissa
4. Last CD played: Collective Soul
5. Last BUBBLE bath: 6 years ago
6. Last hug: Leo
Have you ever:
1. Dated someone twice: Nope.
2. Been cheated on: no.
3. Kissed someone and regretted it: no.
4. Fallen in love: maybe.
5. Lost someone special: Yes
6. Been depressed: Not seriously depressed, just very sad.
7. Been drunk and threw up: no! thank god
List 5 people you can tell anything to:
[In no order]
[There's more, but it said to list only 5]
List your favorite colors:
2. sky blue
3. emerald green
1. Laughed: Every single day
2. Met someone who changed your life? Yes
3. Found out who your true friends are? Oh yeah
1. Bush: hate him.
2. Gay Marriages? No problem.
3. Lowering the drinking age? Most of the time.
4. Gay, Straight, or Bi? Straight.
5. Who is the best hugger that you know? Nancy.
6. Do you believe in Love at first sight? Lust first. Love needs trust to grow, and trust takes time
7. Is there something you want to tell someone? Pretty much every single second of my existence
8. Brand of shirt you are wearing? L.O.L Vintage
9. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? All of them
10. How many kids do you want to have? I don’t know yet.
11. Do you have any pets? 10, 8 cats, and two turtles.
12. Do you wanna change your name? Nope. I love my name/
13. What did you do for your last birthday? Giant crazy sleepover w/all my best friends.
14. What time did you wake up today? Too early, 7:30 am
15. What were you doing at midnight last night? Listening to music
16. Last time you saw your mother? now.
17. What are you listening to right now? Whatever It Takes, by Lifehouse
18. Have you ever donated money to a good cause? Yep. The animal shelter.
19. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? regrettably
20. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? A pair of pants from a friend. Lol.
21. Who's getting on your nerves right now? Ex- Best Friend.
22. Most visited web page? AOL, or My blog
23. Coke or Pepsi?: Coke.
24. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past month? maybe. =]
* If you have not lied on any part of this quiz, re post this as the No Lying quiz. =]
Ok, second, today was HUMID! it was gross and sticky all day. i was forced to wake up at some early hour to see my little brother off to his sleep away camp. I'm actually going to miss him. as crazy as this sounds (i would never admit this anywhere else) I'm going to be alone for the next month. nobody to confide in when i have a problem i cant talk to my parents about. nobody to tell a juicy secret to when i know i cant spill it to anyone from school. I'm going to have nobody in the room next to me for the next 30 nights. i really miss him, and it's only been a few hours! =[
Third, i have a new friend. he's the bassist for the rock band i play in. we've gotten to know each other really well over the last few band practices, and now that band lessons are over for the summer, we cant count on seeing each other every week. so instead, to celebrate our graduation (he graduated middle school too, like me), we've been going to the movies, and he's coming up for the 4Th of July fireworks! =]
That's about all that's happening in my life right now. so, ill write again when there is something new and interesting to write about! =] Buon estate, or for those of you who don't speak Italian, Have a nice summer!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
6 'quirky' about me:
1) my birthday is the same as my moms, so people always mix up whose birthday it is.
2) for some weird reason, baby powder makes me sneeze uncontrollably, but i dont have any allergies, because i was tested, and came back negative.
3) My 8 catz currently control more of my life than i do, which really sucks, because soon my brother is leaving for camp, and they will only have me to annoy.
4) when i was in 6-7th grade, i had this really crappy phone, but i never lost it. now, since i got a new phone in december, i have lost/broken it about 15 times. now, since the first two replacement phones went into the wash, and no longer work, i got a new, identical phone for graduation, but my parents warn me that this is the last time they are paying to replace it if it breaks/gets lost.
5) when i get really pissed, or unexpectedly fall, or get hurt, the first things out of my mouth is a string of french curse words. i dont know why, but im more inclined to curse in french than english, when put on the spot. when i get hurt, im actually more fluent in french than english! and english is my native language!
6) my sleeping habits change based on season. in fall, im asleep early, and awake early. in winter, im up really late, and up really early. in spring its the same thing, but in summer, i get almost no sleep. i go 2 bed at around 3am, and wake up @ like 6am!
ok, thats 6 things about me. Im now going to tag:
1) Jersey Girl
5) Sydney Speel
Happy summer 2 you all, because it is now officially summer 4 me!!! today we had our graduation ceremony @ our county center, and now i can never be forceably stuck back into the building that was my prison for the last three years!!! =]
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
okay, so this morning, my cat, Lucky, has managed to: knock everything off of my dresser, eat my old SS test, chew through the elastic strap on one of my watches, break my alarm clock, and wake my baby sister all before I got up to shower at 9:30! I really dont know what's wrong with him, but he better fix it, because all the things he did this morning didn't include the rest of the family! not onl did he torture me this morning, but he pissed off almost EVERYONE! he's completely insane! anyone have good pet advice here? because we've tried just about everything, and Im desperate!
P.S.- enjoy the picture! it's Lucky attacking my little brother, Gabriel! this was taken years ago, but it captures the insanity that is Lucky!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
* I have two younger brothers. I am talking about the older of my younger brothers here.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
1) If your team is winning games too easily every single time. It gets really boring, and you think of that sport as 'a waste of time' instead of your favorite sport.
2) If you hate some of the people on your team. It makes playing with them harder, and creates 'cliques' inside your team.
3) If your uniforms are short sleeved, and you get a tan around the edges of it and are left with what my team calls a softball, or farmer's tan.
What do you guys think the worst part about spring sports is?
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
*The names of all persons has been changed to protect his/her identity
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Friday, March 28, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Go out and enjoy the sunlight we've been missing all winter! i know i will, so grab a bud, hit the park, and do something awesome!
u know u luv me!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
1) Go out with friends until break is over
2) Piss your family off enough to get some personal time
3) suck it up, and make the best of it!
after all, were all in this together, and what difference can one little week make?
u know u luv me!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
that was an awesome superbowl! i personally, am a Giants fan, bu that means no offense to all you patriots fans out there! i spent all of sunday watching the game and pregame on fox. i knew the giants were going to win!, i mean, with a score of 42-17? it's in the bag! send me some awesome pics of u decked in football, and i might just feature you next post!
u know u luv me!