Thursday, December 6, 2007

Why are cats so stupid?


Our cat, Lucky, is the stupidest cat in the world. if it wasn't for the rubber coating on the electrical wires, I swear that he'd be kitty-toast! well, I have this tall but slim octaganal fish-tank and the opening in the top of the tank is only about 6 inches wide and 4 inches long and somehow he managed to "Fall" through the opening and get stuck. I have no idea how long he was stuck there when I found him, I just know that you have to be pretty stupid to fall through a hole that is smaller than you are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo! I think it takes intelligence, not stupidity, to figure out how to get through a space smaller than you are! This cat should go to college—maybe even teach there!

—love, Grandpa John

Auntie Robin said...

Olivia- hello there and thanks for this opportunity to blog with you (it is a verb, isn't it?).
I think that cats live by special kitty rules that make no sense to us humans. Now dogs... I have heard of some stupid stuff by any rules- usually involving large amounts of food (but not always food)
ingested in a short period of time. Also known as 'scarfing'. Not our dog, of course, other peoples dogs, who eat an entire birthday cake (and plastic) while their person has stepped out of the car to get the mail. Stuff like that. Your cat might just be highly creative (in comparison).

Lots of love,
Auntie Robin

KF59 said...

Despite what the cat defenders may say, I must concur that Lucky is the single most annoying freak of nature I have yet to cohabitate with and that's saying a lot!

First of all, he is impervious to what might effect a 'normal cat' ( If there is such an animal! ) - He is not bothered by noise, thrown objects or water. He will gain the highest advantage in any room and systematically knock down every object within reach.

Crazy like a fox you say? I prefer the quote "Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats."

This cat I kick twice!