Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random in Nerutral...

IN A RANDOM ATTEMPT TO MOTIVATE MYSELF I WILL BE UNLEASHING THE FURY THAT IS CAPS LOCK! no, but it does help for a smile or too :)

life for me is in neutral it seems. I'm halfway through the year and i actually feel like i accomplished something... sports kick up again in a month and my sprained ankle will have hopefully recovered. I'm taking jewelry again in school but this time its jewelry 2 (I'm switching into a jewelry 3 class cause my teacher is that awesome). and the music is exploding. I'm learning blues piano improv, and still playing guitar. did i upload a picture of my new guitar yet?? i must find one.... hang on a sec...



ok now imagine THAT on a crazy, demented (almost) 16 year old and you get the big picture :)

on to the greatest news of the day? that huge freaking blizzard that's creeping across the northern US is hitting in T-minus 1 hour and 28 minutes and we are already under critical alert! there is no school tomorrow and I'm planning on catching an early train into NYC, running a couple of errands and making it back upstate before the 3rd rail trains are put out of commission by the weather! fun, right? well it'll be an adventure if i don't make it out on time... ill be stranded... wow. you know? that actually sounds cooler... hm.....

anyways, I'm going to get back to pondering and editing my NaNo story! i finished it this year and have been sporadically editing it every chance i get!

~you only Liv once...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Great blog and well written :-)

Lisa

Pastor Ton said...

Great Blog...

http://www.radicaldeverdade.blogspot.com/

I have a Brazilian cristhian Blog...

Ton

JESSON and REY ANN said...

Nice post i like it, keep blogging and If you want too, kindly and please visit my blog http://jabrasr.blogspot.com/ thank you in advance.

I would like also to share this to your reader,... The Succes and Opportunity Family:

The father of succes is WORK,
The mother of succes is AMBITION,
The oldest son of succes is COMMON SENSE
Some of the other sons of success are PERSEVERENCE, HONESTY, THOROUGHNESS, FORESIGHT, ENTHUSIASM, and COOPERATION;
The oldest daughter of succes is CHARACTER,
Some sisters of success are CHEERFULNESS, LOYALTY, CARE, ECONOMY, and SINCERITY,
The baby is OPPORTUNITY.

E.L. said...

Hey, what have you been up too?