Thursday, May 29, 2008

End of the instrumental year!

I take private guitar lessons at my music school, LAGOND MUSIC SCHOOL, and the year is almost over! on Saturday, we have our end of year concert! I'm going to be playing Kelly clarkson's Breakaway, (from an earlier post) and Green Day's Boulevard Of Broken Dreams! I can't wait to go and perform for all the people at the school, plus parents and other random people! Do you guys play instruments? which ones? keep it up, only if your sure it's what YOU love! =] enjoy the end of the school year! (for those of you who haven't finished yet!)
- Olivia

10 comments:

KF59 said...

Great show Liv - You rocked!

I'll post the YouTube soon as I figure out how to do it...

:p

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Thats awesome. x3

What instruments do I play, lets see,
guitar [bass, acoustic, and electric], sax [tenor and alto], percussion [mostly drums].

Badummm. Have a great time!

Karen xoxo

Miss G said...

Good luck at the concert. I don't really play any instruments, although I taught myself how to play piano and drums if that counts. I'm not that good lol.

Livie23 said...

nice job. jersey girl- that does count. for the first two months i played guitar, i taught myself! congrats! aren- thats alot of instruments! you must be very musical! =]

Livie23 said...

kf59- thanx dad! love ya! =]

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Yeah. =D

I usually baby-sit my little brother or my neighbor. Haha, have fun at you "prom"! Yes, yes, yes! I absolutley love aviators, but this guy at my school wears them everyday and they make him look like dumbo [the elephant], for some reason. Lol. Yeah, we usually have bloc parties, but they consist of a war of water guns and silly string. Which we haven't had in ages.

Aren xo

Em said...

lol it's so cool u play, i have no music talent what so ever, i suffered through 6 years of music in elementry school singing tone deaf all the way, u should deffinately keep it up, if im right music is ur passion, u need to play to survive, if i stopped designing i don't know what the hell i'd do

Livie23 said...

same! =]

taffy. said...

GOOD FOR YOU!
if i were there to see you
i would say i was proud.

i guess i am still sorta proud.

Livie23 said...

thanx! =]