Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Heat

okay, now that it's 99 degrees out there, there is no way I'm going outside in my leather jacket anymore. it was awesome all winter, and all spring, but now, it's practically summer, and it's BURNING out! on Saturday, it was so hot out, I thought I'd melt, because my room is on the top floor of our 4 story house and my dad hasn't gotten the air-conditioners in yet. and today was worse because I had softball practice from 11:00-1:00, and the sun was glaring at us. thank god it rained after that, because I couldn't take anymore heat! right now, I'm eating my 4Th sugar free ice-pop with the fan on high, all the windows open, and my hair is wet, and I'm still too hot! =[ If anyone out there has the slightest idea of how to beat the summer heat, PLEASE don't keep it all to yourselves! show some kindness, and share with the rest of the world! <=]

11 comments:

Swooze said...

swimming is great! good excercise too!





peace/love/nicholasjerryjonas

Anonymous said...

I swim ah-ton, so I know how to beat the heat. Take tons of showers, swim, water balloon fights with friends and of course: ICE BATHS! :]

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Yep, swimming does the trick for me. And other things are Sprinklers, Water Balloons, Water Gun's, Slip-and-Slides, Cold/Water Drinks, Ice Cream, and Cold Showers. Bahha, and thats all I can think of right now.

Hit me back!

Aren xo

SWA said...

go into your basement, and bring something fund to do, thats what i used to do at my old house that also didn't have AC, when it was too hot to even think of going outside. (I live in Denver, so it can get into the 100's sometimes, though it's usually in the upper 90's!)

Livie23 said...

Thanx guys! ill b sure 2 try these! =]

Sydney said...

ahhh new york!

Sydney said...

ooh! you should add a link list!

Anonymous said...

Ouch.

4 finals in one week?? At least its over soon...:]]

Sydney said...

i have been dying to go swimming! but i have too many babysitting jobs hahhahaha

Livie23 said...

lol sydney! =]

*CrazN* said...

Hey Liv - its neha =D
i saw ur blog and im like..HELL YEAH!
Ways 2 beat the heat-
Sit in front of the fan while eating icecream right out of the box =P
Take Ice and put it down ur back - shoking....yet soooo refreshing lol
Cold Showers
Swimming.
Alot of other things i cant think of. :-P and i havent started my blog yet soooo dont lookie :-P