Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Enjoying The Sun


hey! i hope wherever you are is as sunny as it was here today! we had the most amazing day ever! i actually woke up before housekeeping kicked me out of the house @ 10:30, and i got down to the snack shop for an ACTUAL breakfast!! =] i know, you're all thinking: wow<=/, but ive been up until like, 4 EVERY DAY, so for me to be up before 10 is a big thing! i got to spend alot of time with my baby sister, and ill try to get a picture of her on here, if i cant, sorry, but ill try, what more can you ask of me? =]

ok, there. i think the picture will come out. it isnt a recent picture, but that's me playing with her on our couch @ home. im still staying in our cabin here at Sunrise Resorts.

later today i played a softball game, just for fun. staff vs. guests. =] i killed the ball, but we still got our butts kicked! <=] it was fun, and then i watched 'national treasure 2' in the echo center, which doubles as a theater. right now, im back in the snack shop typing this on my dads crappy laptop in the only room that gets WiFi. just a quick update, and now, im really tired, so im probably gonna go listen to my iPod until i fall asleep. =]

Pce - Liv

1 comment:

taffy. said...

same, lol.
i've been trying to wake up earlier!