Sunday, August 31, 2008

End Of Summer

I cant believe that summer is almost over already! it still feels like the begining of july when me and all my crazy friends were so bored that we'd all group up at my house and try to think of something to do! now there's only 3 days left of summer!!!! my life is about to become so much more busy and complicated at highschool. thank god i know people in higher grades there because freshman here are treated roughly. what with sports, and music, and homework, i dont know how often ill be able to blog on here with all of you! <=/ so this is sort of a cross between a goodbye post, and a warning, that even though i will be here, and reading like always, i dont know when ill be able to post anything new, or worth reading until i get settled in at my new school. now, its labor day sunday and i intend to live it up for all its worth! i still have three days to mess around with my psycho friends before i get slammed with a ton of commitments so im going for it all!!! =]

pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

ANNIE said...

thanks for the comment!

and good luck in school!!!! Ninth grade isn't so bad.

-Annie

Em said...

same!!!! no sweat on the comments thing i just got back so i hadn't noticed

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

awww): don't leave!! but good luck in highschool. I.ll have to deal with that next year,,eww,,lol!