Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation

ok, im sorry i haven't posted in like, FOREVER, but i was on vacation with my mom, and i didnt have my computer. <=] anyway, work ended on the 1st, and softball ended on the 31st, so i had nothing to worry about all week last week. this week im luckier. my dad brought the laptop im working on, and this place we're vacationing in has free WiFi. =] last week my mom took me and my older younger brother to Myrtle beach. we spent the week doing nothing and playing course after course of mini-golf. it was SOOO hot there compared to NY, but a good thing about that was, it was too hot for the mosquitoes. we got home @ like midnight, and the next day we had to pack for our vacation with our dad to Sunrise resorts in Connecticut. its pretty much the same as it was last year, so things are pretty quiet around here. Not that that's a bad thing! after my hectic summer, boring and relaxing is JUST what i need. so im going to go soak up the sun!!!! =]
Pce - Liv

2 comments:

taffy. said...

still sounds cool!
(myrtle beach= love)

Sydney said...

yeah, it's preseason practices.