Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3/4 done!

Ok. THANK GOD for spring break, because the rest of the year is so boring that without it, we wouldn't know time was passing! I cant even believe that in 12 weeks exactly (but whose counting?:)) I get to leave this dump of a middle school that Im stuck in and then go to HS!!! Im applying for like 4 honors classes, though im sure that i'll only make 3 of them, and I will be doing Softball (Varsity) and field hockey (JV) on my first year! I know that I'll make varsity in softball because I have been training with the coach and everyone else on my team for the last like 6 years! and I just cant stop freaking out that I get to leave in only 3 months! I paid for my cap and gown today and WTF that National Junior Honnor Society charges you an extra 14 bucks just for a gold sash to wear?!? sorry for the really random post, im really hyper today! ttfn! time to go scare ppl with my sudden random-ness!! :)
-Liv

1 comment:

KF59 said...

Congrats on Honor Society Liv!