Monday, April 14, 2008

enemies

Ok. Today in school, my totally awesome english teacher was teaching us about how writing is sometimes provoked by strong feelings. And so far, the strongest feeling in our class is hate. now, I am thinking, why is that? How come people hate eachother more than like eachother? (Im such a hypocrite. I have my fair share on enemies too) Alot of people hate me, why? I don't know! they just do, and they don't evn know me sometimes! Take Rachel for example, I was friends with her for about two years, and all of a sudden, we both hate eachother, and now, I cooled off, and she still hates me! Whats up with that? is it just some basic human nature to hold a grudge? You know what I say to that? GET A LIFE ALREADY! I forgave and forgot years ago, and here you are giving me a killer death-stare for no apparent reason!! Sometimes I don't get people at all! what about you guys?
-Liv

*The names of all persons has been changed to protect his/her identity

3 comments:

Gabriela Paige said...

i get what your saying, like some people just hate others for no reason, or because they just don't get to know them. If you ask me, it's stupid. I don't know anyone who really hates me, but I have known people who hate someone for one characteristic that may not even be true. by the way...nice blog!
-gabby

AudreyDarling said...

i knoww! hate is a pretty pathhhetic yet a powerful thingg. i heard thhat hate is usauly caused byy jealousy though... which is pretty true (from self experience)

Livie23 said...

thanks guys! maybe it was jealousy, and I know it's stupid, but I know that she still hates my guts, so maybe it was my total confidence! :)
-Olivia