Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scary movies and boy's egos

Ok. Now that the super-scary Prom Night movie has been released, all of my friends have gone to see it, except me, and two of my other friends who went and saw THE BEST DAMN TOUR at nassau colusium last night. every one of my friends said that they screamed soo loud, but the funny thing was, the boys were screaming even louder than them! but, as soon as the lights went on at the end of the movie, they were all like "That movie wasn't scary! look, the dumb girls are terrified!". seriouly, what's up with that? Are the too masochistic to admit that they were scared, or is it another stupid boy thing?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for reading mine (and Lilly's) blogs! I really want to see "Prom Night" too. The last scary movie I went to see in theaters with Lilly and our other friend, I screamed like a little baby! LOL!
Peace/love,
Lottie

Reba said...

Yeah, guys' egos are funny things. Sometimes their cockiness is hilarious, and sometimes it's just plain annoying! Oh well, I have to admit that my ego is a lot like most guys.

~ Reba

Livie23 said...

I know guys are really stupid sometimes! (and funny when they're scared or begging :)) And screaming is fine once in a while! I mean, it's a scary movie right? Screaming is just showing that the producers did a good job!
-Olivia

Caitlyn said...

omg! (refering to lottie's comment) that movie rocked!!!! ... i think it was 1408! correct me if im wrong lottie! we were both scared to death! lol! ... not cuz of the content but the whole jumping out and surprises thing!

Livie23 said...

I have to go see it this friday!! I hope it's as good as everyone says it is! If it is, I think you'll be able to hear me from NY! :) (wherever you guys are!)
-Olivia

Em said...

omg yes guys have the worst ego's ever! ---- is the most conceited person ever he went up to my friend saying "do you want to make-out?" in total seriousness and when she refused he goes "you know i'm hot and u know u want to make out with me so just do it!" and stormed off in a huff

Livie23 said...

There is definately something wrong with them! :) they're so stupid, and they never let go of stupid stuff! and they always have to sound authoritative to show that they think they are 'men'!
guys are just plain weird! :)
-Olivia