Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Softball Game (almost)

Today was supposed to be my school teams first softball game. but of course, with my luck, it was just practice because the other team couldn't get a bus, and last-minute called my coach! So for the entire practice, we were stuck scrimmaging on the same field as the stupis track and field people! since the game was supposed to be an away game, our coach lent the school's only softball field to the track people while their track was being re-painted for their upcoming track meets. so when the other team called to cancel, there was nothing we could do to get the track team off of our field! so there went my entire day! *sigh* At least spring break will be here in three days!! :)
-Olivia

6 comments:

VAN3ZZA [<3 i KNOW i DO] said...

That sucks
WOW Your Barely Having Your Spring Break
I Had Mine Like Three Weeks Ago

Miss G said...

hey that sucks. I'm sure you'll rescedule though.

Livie23 said...

I know! everyone I know (besides those who go to my school) have already had their breaks, and now all of my friends who are in different schools can't hang out with me! :( At least my game DID get rescheduled to wednesday in two weeks! :)

laurenn! said...

That sucks!
I play tennis, so I don't have to worry about fields and stuff.
=]
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Em said...

lol!!! thanks 4 ur comments on my blog!! I hope to either work in writing or end up on project runway and all the support i can get helps!!!

Livie23 said...

no problem! your designs rock! post some more of your novel, it was really good! :)