Friday, June 20, 2008

End Of Year Testing!

Hey! Coming live from my school! today is the last real day of school, and I'm currently taking a break from studying my butt off! we have been testing all week, and today concludes the end of the real school year! on Monday, we have an awards ceremony, on Tuesday, our end of year trip, on Wednesday, graduation rehearsals, and FINALLY, on Thursday, we GRADUATE!!! so I'm in a really good mood right now, despite the fact that in a few hours, I'm going to be sweating through my science regents. ugh. well, at least after this, school's over!!!=] =] =] I don't know if I'll add to this post later, or just write a new one. So, Bye for now!
-Olivia =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Glad you got the testing out of the way. A couple of weeks ago my week was like that, filled up with finals. It sucked. Oh, I hope you have fun at your M.S. Graduation. I still can't believe I'm going to H.S. next year! Hope your good mood continues. Have a fun summer!

Hit back,

Aren xo

Miss G said...

The anticipation of summer get's everyone's moods up. Have an awesome graduation and enjoy the moments.