Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAGGED!

Ok, i was officially tagged by AREN first, then by CAIT, and then By BLAIR-Bear, so i will follow all of each of your rules (in case they are different) and then i will link 6 fellow bloggers! =]
6 'quirky' about me:
1) my birthday is the same as my moms, so people always mix up whose birthday it is.
2) for some weird reason, baby powder makes me sneeze uncontrollably, but i dont have any allergies, because i was tested, and came back negative.
3) My 8 catz currently control more of my life than i do, which really sucks, because soon my brother is leaving for camp, and they will only have me to annoy.
4) when i was in 6-7th grade, i had this really crappy phone, but i never lost it. now, since i got a new phone in december, i have lost/broken it about 15 times. now, since the first two replacement phones went into the wash, and no longer work, i got a new, identical phone for graduation, but my parents warn me that this is the last time they are paying to replace it if it breaks/gets lost.
5) when i get really pissed, or unexpectedly fall, or get hurt, the first things out of my mouth is a string of french curse words. i dont know why, but im more inclined to curse in french than english, when put on the spot. when i get hurt, im actually more fluent in french than english! and english is my native language!
6) my sleeping habits change based on season. in fall, im asleep early, and awake early. in winter, im up really late, and up really early. in spring its the same thing, but in summer, i get almost no sleep. i go 2 bed at around 3am, and wake up @ like 6am!
ok, thats 6 things about me. Im now going to tag:
1) Jersey Girl
2) em
3) swooze
4) Techie57
5) Sydney Speel
6) *.triple.threat.*

Happy summer 2 you all, because it is now officially summer 4 me!!! today we had our graduation ceremony @ our county center, and now i can never be forceably stuck back into the building that was my prison for the last three years!!! =]

5 comments:

Em said...

u had to tag me? lol jk, well im at my grandparents house and if i try to put up a new post their computer will blow up, so i'll do the taggy thing in a few days!

Anonymous said...

I like the your quirks! My sleeping pattern basically changes on the season too! Haha! And have a great summer, make it memmerable! Hit me back!

Miss G said...

I feel special, thank you. I'll do it in a bit though, I'm too lazy at the moment. Nice quirky facts too.

Livie23 said...

thanx guy! ill b waiting 2 c ur 'quirky facts'. lol =] bon-aestate! Have a nice summer! =]

Swooze said...

haha thanks for that