Sunday, June 22, 2008

End Of The Year!

ok, I'm in the final lap of school right now. I had to put up with all my psycho teachers for 177 days, and now we're in the final three! on Monday, we have our 'awards ceremony' which is now just an excuse to cut class. on Tuesday, we have our senior trip to lake compounce, which is just an excuse to go nuts while the teachers sun bathe. on Wednesday, we all get out of school early for graduation rehearsals. and on Thursdays, we don't go to school, we just show up at The County Center for our GRADUATION! hopefully, i can get my grades before we graduate, that way i can stop freaking out. i know i got a couple of problems wrong on my Algebra regents (but my teacher is hiding our grades), I got a 96 on my Social Studies exam, and i got a 95 on my Latin exam. (I know it's a boring, dull language, but it's really easy!) But right now, i don't know how i did on my earth science regents! =[ Ive been freaking out about it since yesterday! i think i got some wrong, but i don't know which, and i don't know what that'll do to my grade!!! well, ill try to find out by 2morrow. till then! <=]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Oh, that's good you did ace on your exam's. [= So you're on Summer Vacation now? Have a fun one! I've tagged you by the way, go to my blog for the details. [=

Hit me back!

Aren xo

Livie23 said...

ok! good 2 kno! i saw that on someone elses blog, but it didnt register until rite now! my brain has already left 4 summer! <=] not technically on summer vacation yet. I hav three more school days until that becomes official! =]

Techie57 said...

Jesus Christ, is that tic-tac-toe thing REALLY necessary? LOL. Nice one, though. If I'd had my computer louder I'd be dead right now.

Em said...

ahhhhh two days until your officially a highschooler!!!! lol i actually love all those stupid excuse for days! they just provide pleanty of excuses to hangout with friends anf get away with stuff your not supposed to be doing :P

Cait said...

Hi! Guess What! I have officially tagged you! Here are the rules.

Here are the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules in your blog.
- Tell about 6 funky quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged and telling them to go to your blog for the details.

LuxeCouture said...

Hey! Good news (if u look at it that way)! U have been officially tagged!! Go 2 my blog 4 details on this tag. thnx!
XOXO Buh-Laire :)

LuxeCouture said...

oh great.... Cait tagged u.... well, pretend it was me 2! :D

Swooze said...

i didnt even get to see what i got on mine! congrats! it feels great to be out of school!




peace love jonas brothers