Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th Of July

ok, today, i saw my 4Th fireworks show of the week. it gets kind of boring after like 3 shows. 4 is kind of overkill. but today made up for it! i got to set off all these awesome fireworks! since its illegal 2 buy fireworks in NY, we had 2 drive clear 2 Pennsylvania 2 buy them!! it was actually worth it though. we set off all these crazy rockets. on Wednesday, i got 2 go 2 the fireworks @ our HS with the bassist i mentioned last post, Leo. and it was great. i got to see every1 from school, and i got 2 hang out with some other people i don't see often. it was really cool. Thursday, i got my graduation present, an acoustic Taylor guitar. so now i own a fender squire stratocaster, and a Taylor acoustic. my brother is going 2 freak when he comes back from camp and sees that @ my moms house he has an electric drum set. hes a drummer, and @ our dads house there is room for a real drum set. but @ my moms house, there isn't room. so she picked up an electric drum set. and to plug all this in, we bought a great DJ board. all i need 2 buy is a fog machine, and strobe lights for my birthday party in February! =] i can use some of the money I'm earning from my summer job @ a camp 2 buy this stuff, because after what my guitar cost my mom, i don't think she's gonna finance anything for me for a long time. lol anyway, happy Independence day, and i hope to have more time to blog to all you guys later this weekend! <=]

9 comments:

ellie said...

That sounds like a pretty good 4th going on there.

Stay creative.

Miss G said...

Happy Independence day to you! Have fun with your guitar and have an awesome summer!

Livie23 said...

thanx! =]

Em said...

awh i didn't get to see any fire works this year, but it sounds like ur having a great summer!!! have a great birthday

KF59 said...

I'm taking away your number keys!

Livie23 said...

da, what do u mean by 'Im taking away ur # keys'?

ellie said...

Thanks so much for the feedback.

Actually, I have lived summer out at my grandparents in that part of Texas. It can be scary, very hot, all sorts of elements to face from tornadoes, floods, fires, rattlesnakes. But some people love it and wouldn't want it any other way. Although, you are far far away from fashion, the mall and fast food.

KF59 said...

I mean l33t sp33k is annoying!

PS I ate all your chewy Nerds. Sowwy!

Livie23 said...

no ur not u pig!!! lol. u owe me allowance 4 that. =]