Monday, July 21, 2008

tournament

WHOOHOO!!! sorry i didn't post when i'd promised, but i was really busy! we won!! we are now the first team from little old white plains to EVER win that tournament!!!!!! yeah, the trophy's were really cheap, but we still won!! i was dead tired yesterday after playing, and winning bother games in this 10,000 degree weather, but here i am!! today was awful at work! everyone was really uptight because someone from the city was coming around to make sure we were doing our jobs the right way. and tomorrow we are all going to get yelled at because the guy from the city found lots of people on cell phones. =[. im seriously thinking of calling in sick tomorrow, and have the friend that i carpool to work with just come with me to the pool. the last thing i need in my life right now is more stress.
in other news, we are having a really busy softball week. tomorrow, we have ANOTHER clinic with the varsity team. i know that the clinics are supposed to make us better, but they are really tiring, and its really hot out. on Wednesday, we play greenburgh, NY again. they weren't very good the last time we played them, and their coach yells at them alot. why on earth they would play for a coach that yells at them is beyond me, but they seem to put up with it ok. on Thursday we play rye, and im trying to get ahold of that bassist from my band, Leo, so tat he can come to the game with me. we've gone to a couple of movies together, but i dont get to see him much anymore. =[ so im hoping that he can make it to this game in rye. =]
FRIDAY! not Saturday, but Friday i get to see my little brother again! im probably not going to recognize him at all, but at least ill get to see him again! i REALLY miss him. if i said that 'i actually miss him a little' last post, that was a total lie. i miss him alot and at the end of the week, i actually get to see him again! =]
nothing more interesting happening in my life right now, so i guess ill post again soon*, when i find something interesting to write about! =]
pce- Liv
*NOTE- i didn't put a set date that you can hold me to!!!! so you don't have to worry about me being late for posting anything!!! lol =]

7 comments:

KF59 said...

Congrats on the tournament Liv! Your team deserved it.

I can't wait to see the Nickmeister either!

Swooze said...

congrats!!! thats fabulous!

Miss G said...

Congratulations!

And don't worry about posting too much, life happens =).

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

ohhh yea! way to go liv!!! woot:] u have to check out the story on my blog called the brute 5!! it.s lol but we won a very important game in bball.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! thats sounds really awesome!!

Em said...

hey liv! congrats, and i'm, pretty late on my blogging too so it doesn't really matter. I missed any posts explaining work before, what do you do? I work at my local library where my boss is possibly evil and annoyingly sarcastic, it doesn't sound like your jobs much better

Anonymous said...

Niice! Tres bon. Congrats! ;3