Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tournament

hey guys, sorry i couldn't post yesterday, i was at my friends birthday party, and my mom thought it was to late to drive me all the way to my dads house in the next town. so, we won our game yesterday, alot to a little. today we won our first game 7-6, and in the second game, so many of our players got injured, that it cost us the game, 13-5. =[ well, at least we are in the championship tomorrow. we face the winning team of the second game, and then we play for the huge trophy. =] well, im really beat, which is weird for me because its only 4:06. if the clock says differently, don't pay any attention to it, because it freaks out. <=] so, i guess i'll write tomorrow, or the next day saying how we killed the other team!
pce- Liv

2 comments:

Swooze said...

good luck on your game! i hope you win!




luv for nicholas jerry jonas

taffy. said...

GOOD JOB.
I've never played softball before...
But yeah, if I did I would still agree that you're kicking ass.