Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last Day Of Summer!

i still can't fully believe that summer's over, but today was freshman orientation, so that is a little more believable. i have so many classes in the huge High School, that i don't really know how I'm going to find them all! some of my sophmore friends gave me a grand tour after pre-season ended, so now i have a vague idea of where i have to go for my classes, but i don't know exactly, so tomorrow, I'm going to be wandering around lost for a while before i get to where I'm supposed to be. wish me luck! <=]
pce-love-Liv

6 comments:

Cait said...

thanks so much for the comment. i hope things go smoothly for you this school year. its scary and fun at the same time.

lets see i remember...
1. my first smoker to pass by on smokers hill(scary emo guy).
2. the senior streaker guys. they really did have good bodies and I just couldn't stop looking at their butts.
3. finding a really evil boy in my drama class..just to learn he was staring as "stephen" in a church play. he could really act. he could be so believable nice and then turn around and make fun of me.

I'm excited for you.

Livie23 said...

thanks! the first day was really boring, but i guess it gets better. =]

Anonymous said...

First day of High School always gets you a little lost... but you get used to it quickly :)

I stopped by your blog because of your favorite music, on your profile. Nickelback, Lifehouse, OneRepublic,... Great music taste! ;)
Your blog seems awesome, too. I'll have to stop by more often.

Rock on!
Raspberry

Livie23 said...

thanks! it sounds like you rock too! all the music i like are the songs i like to play on my guitar, the ultimate way to rock! ill check out your blog too! =]
pve-love-Liv

Em said...

don';t stress about school, it's really nothing it goes by u so fast u don't even realize

Miss G said...

We're in that awkward little period between summer and fall, and it pretty much is crazy all around. Know your sched. and have a couple of friends and you'll be fine =)