Monday, October 13, 2008

Day Off Of School

Whoohoo! thank god ive got no school today. i needed an extra day to relax and do nothing. =] unfortunately ive got alot of HW that i didn't do over the weekend (Which I'm currently procrastinating <=]). tomorrow is another field hockey game and then (Hopefully not) a piano lesson. =[ my cat's birthday is coming up soon (thank all of you for the great comments on his picture =]) he turns 3 this year. to remember how cute he was, im probably going to post some pictures of my little brother Gabe getting attacked by him 3 years ago. =] (They're pretty funny) Halloween is in two weeks!!!! I have no idea what i'm going to be this year (if im going to be anything) i dont know. last year a friend of mine (A guy) dressed up as a waitress. lol he even wore lipstick and mascara! =] im going to get back to my homework. i actually want to get it all done, and i have alot left. <=] Bye guys!
pce-love-Liv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lucky, not having school on Monday... :)
Wow, another hockey game? I love hockey ^^ Hope your team wins, hehe

Happy Birthday, Lucky! He's so cute ^^

AHH I wish we celebrated Halloween here in Portugal... I think it is sooo funny, and people don't care about it here :( Such a waste.

I LOVE 'PARADISE CITY'! One of my favorites by Guns n' Roses :)

loony lyssie said...

Hope you guys win a few times. Sorry that I've been so scarce xD
I can't wait to see cute pictures.
AND you should go on this site- http://costumeideazone.com/CIZ/CostumesByCategories.aspx?c=9
On it you can find a load of original costume ideas (: Just don't be the iPod commercial; that's what me and a few of my friends are doing.
-->Alyssa