Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's WAY Too Cold Out To Still Be Fall

Ok. For the past week, the temperature goes something like this: 60-70 degrees in the daytime, and 20-30 degrees in the nighttime. unfortunately for me, since it gets dark so early, all of my current field hockey games are considered night games. =[ yesterday we got our butts kicked by the 2nd best team in the league. oh well. there's only 2 games left, and then the season's over. we have to clean out our disgusting locker room, and get ready for the winter sport season. all of my friends are doing winter track, but i cant =[ so im just gonna go to some of their meets. if i miss any more music lessons, i wont be able to make them up. =/ HALLOWEEN'S ALMOST HERE!!! =] i decided that Ill just dress up as an ipod. i only have to wear it for a couple of hours while i watch my siblings, then i can turn them over to my family and just go catch up with my crazy friends. we'll probably just end up in a huge shaving cream war on south Lexington st. anyway, just like last year. =] ive gotta go, but ill try to post more often! =]
pce-love-Liv

No comments: