Friday, October 24, 2008

Long Week!

This was really long-feeling week. I think it has something to do with the fact that for the past three weeks we only had four days of school and then a vacation day for some remote religious holiday. Oh well. Whatever it was, it made this week seem REALLY long. sports are officially over. we won our last game against our rival school Ursaline (really ugly name for a all girls school =P) and then the entire team went out for pizza. I managed to get hit in the knee really hard on the LAST day, so of course my knee is now black and purple. >=[ Oh well. Softball 'clinics' (pre season unofficial practices) are now starting on Saturdays. I'm going to try to go to all of them. I need all the edge i can get if I'm shooting for varsity this year. Halloween's almost here! =] here's how I predict my evening will go: 1) i will be stuck dragging my younger siblings around the neighborhood for about an hour. 2) then I will ditch my costume somewhere and meet up with a whole bunch of my friends at one of their houses. 3) We will probably get into a HUGE shaving cream fight in the street and end up completely COVERED in it. 4) on our way back to our own houses at like 11, we will probably do each other's hair with freaky styles because all the shaving cream in it will act like gel. That was basically a re-cap of last year, so i pretty much expect more of the same this year. =] I went to our town's Friday night skate at the local ice rink. I realized how bad at skating I'd gotten, so i took the whole evening re-teaching myself all the things about skating I'd forgotten over the summer. Now I'm dead tired, and I probably bought around $8.00 on Pepsi today. ($1 a can) So not only am I exhausted, all the caffeine I ingested had me totally wired. I'm going to go to bed and TRY to sleep, that way I have some prayer of being able to function tomorrow. =] goodnight!
pce-ove-Liv

1 comment:

rachel said...

hopefully your Halloween will turn out better than you think (; thanks for all my comments, i really appriciate them! <3 * (: