Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy New Year! (sort of)

Ok, it's finally a school vacation, and what happens? 80% of my friends are stuck at relatives houses because its the Jewish new year. =/ well, at least there's no school! =] sorry its taken me so long to post. ive gotta let the rest of you know that I changed my address. <=] anyway, tomorrow school starts up again, and we start getting homework again. =[ we have another field hockey game tomorrow, and hopefully we wont suck too bad because lately, the JV team has not been doing too well. music has started again!! WHOOHOO!!!! =] I love my guitar classes, even though my teacher can be kind of callous. oh well, he's a great guitarist though. the bad news is that one of the people who run the school expect me to take voice as well as guitar. as much as i want to take voice, if i do i will be in the same voice group as this girl who hates me for some undefined reason. I really dont know what her problem is, I mean Ive like, never talked to her, and she's hated me since she came to our school. So i really dont see what i can do to lighten the moment if we're forced to share the same 100 square foot space for an hour every week. <=/ oh well, at least i have all semester to figure this out. =] enjoy the short week!
pce-love-Liv

4 comments:

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

i adore your guitar:)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about that girl - just have fun! :)

LuxeCouture said...

thnx 4 the comment! next chapter gives what happens right BEFORE that infamous night... :D

Miss G said...

School drama, we've all been there. You'll be fine in guitar, and voice is a good option too. Don't let this girl stop you.