Friday, July 3, 2009

SUMMER!

holy crap! I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER!!!! thank you, all of you who decided to put up with this bullshit from me, and told me to keep posting! you are awesome! i am a total jackass because i have absolutely no real excuse for not blogging in forever. (please forgive my language here, but im kinda pissed at myself) in other news: ITS SUMMER! im out of school, and am NO LONGER A FRESHMAN!! WHOOHOO! sophomore year, here i come! school sports were ok, softball season was fun. i think we came in first in our league. =D summer ball started up last week, and i have a game later today! my report card is SUPPOSED to be coming today, and frankly im a little scared. i dont know exactly what was going through my mind when i checked the little box on my transcriipt that said i would stay with the language latin throughout highschool, but i regret it. i dont think i did too well on that test... regents test scores are coming back, and ive been freaking ou about my biology grade. i want to do good so i can take AP bio without worrying. the fourth of july is tomorrow, and i have an ENTIRE bag of fireworks in he basement all ready for some friends of mine to come over and light! =) so please forgive me, and this summer with all my free time, i will be posting more. <=)
pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

ellie said...

Its so good to hear from you. Yeah, this is book 2. A year into the future actually. Ellie is starting summer classes at college & has grown up. Yet, she's catching up with those she's somehow lost along the way and how life for Kyle has changed with a baby daughter with Amanda.

I hope you have a wonderful summer.

Have a fun and safe 4th. Thanks so much. Happy Blogging!

Ali said...

glad your back!! yay!! welcome back Liv! (:

raspberry said...

Livie!
Seriously, I missed you so much. I remember going through my blog roll and wonder where you'd gone.
I'm glad you're doing okay. Don't go over school stuff anymore, enjoy the summer! I want to hear all about that roadtrip later. And the fourth too :)

So glad you're back.