Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Real Week Of School

Ok, our High school is currently shrinking from the "OH MY GOD IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" size, to the "ok. im still alive, i know the way to my classes, i can do this!" size. i still get kind of lost occasionally, but i do know my way around pretty well, and that's all that counts. =] everything is good so far, and i get to see all my older friends in some classes, and it still seems like we're all still in this summer daze while we're trying to wrap our minds around the fact that summer's over, and school is here. my favorite classes so far are Jewelry design 1, and geometry. you're probably all thinking that im a geek for liking geometry, but i not. i get to see all of my friends in geometry, my teacher is great, and im actually good at math this year! jewelry design is also really cool. it was boring in the beginning because the teacher had to lecture us on using the machinery, but tomorrow we all get to start our first project: making a ring. it sounds really fun, and my partner is this really cute sophomore guy. =]
Field hockey is going great. the running is really hard, but im not giving up. when all the seniors left for their class trip, i had my one real chance of setting a new record for the 3 mile run. i finished first out of the Mt. Carmel. im really nervous, but ive been training for almost a whole month, and i think im ready to begin the season and try to hold my standing goalie record of being un-scored upon! wish me luck! =]
pce-love-Liv

2 comments:

Em said...

omg cute sophmore guy! in jewlery design! straight too? i took geometry in 8th grade so i'm the last person who would call u a nerd

oh btw my new adress is www.etkiquettedesigns@blogspot.com
and become a fan!

Livie23 said...

lol. yeah he's straight. sweet! ill check out the new blog! =]