Friday, September 26, 2008

Ok, Tagged again! =]

Ok, back to that same tag i got about, i dont know... 15 posts ago? i dont remember right, but you guys probably all know it. its the "6 QUIRKY THINGS" tag. =]
Ok- rules,
1) link who tagged you - Alyssa
2) post the rules
3) list 6 quirky unknown facts, or little known facts about you.
1- I have the same birthday as my mom, i was her favorite birthday present. =]
2- Most of my best friends are guys, which makes me more laid back, and less 'jumpy' than the other stuck-up girls in my school. =]
3- I listen to really old music as well as some popular music. (as you can tell from my really varried songs on my playlist)
4- Our family went kind of crazy with cats. we have 8 of them right now, and i love them all! =]
5- I usually sleep 5-6 hours tops on weeknights, but catch at least 12 hourson weekends
6- I love any and all sports. i'll try any athletic thing once. i went through so many sports trying to find my favorites, the ones i would stick with for the rest of forever: Softball, and Field Hockey. =]

4) Ok, now to tag 6 fellow bloggers:
1- Em
2- Ellie
3- Raspberry
4- Another.Ellie
5- Taffy
6- Sydney

Ok, i think i completed this thing again now! =] enjoy guys!

pce-love-Liv

9 comments:

loony lyssie said...

Aha nice quirks XD
Sorry for tagging you :P

Livie23 said...

thats ok. this is my favorite out of like, 50 different tags! =]
pce-love-Liv

ellie said...

thanks so much..just not sure when I can get this done. I love your list.

ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

thanks so much for the tag. oh ..you have a good list. sorry, i haven't written much lately. i'll try soon.

love the pic of you and your guitar.

Sydney said...

you play field hockey! yay!

tagged!

Anonymous said...

That birthday thing is so cute!
Guy friends are the best - they don't have chick problems ;)
Some songs last through ages - and that's awesome.
EIGHT CATS? Wow, that's a lot! I'd love to have a pet.
I don't sleep much either. Both week and weekend nights.
Yeii! Field hockey! I love it!

Thank you for tagging me, Liv! :) I'll do as soon as I can.

Swooze said...

its so kool that u have the same bday as ur mom! what are the chances!

Smara said...

I love all types of music as well.. like the stuff I used to listen to when I was little, and the stuff my parents listened to when they were kids, and then the more updated stuff from today...

I also seem to have a few more guy friends than girls.. They're just so much easier to get along with sometimes, you know? No one to compete with..