Thursday, September 18, 2008

Losses And Gains

Ok. It's been a really tiring week (please bear with me and imagine pauses here. the 'comma' key on my crappy old laptop is broken) and tomorrow ends it all. we lost our game against arlington (comma) but they only scored twice against the other goalie in the second half so my record is rebuilding itself after all the shots they took on me! =] i finally talked my way into an honors social studies class so i can escape all the retards that are in my current class. never again will i make the mistake of refusing to apply for honors each year. =/ those are the losses and gains of the last two days (comma) and i hope you all enjoy your Fridays! =]
pce-love-Liv

5 comments:

loony lyssie said...

Kewl (: I hope you win your next game!

Anonymous said...

Better luck next time :)
I'm sure you'll do just great.
& thanks for your lovely comments!

Rock on
Raspberry

Manga Dork said...

Hey goood luck next time!
BTW what are honors?

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

woww, i haven't commented you in forever! but good job on your gains!!

Sydney said...

new super cheesy saying:

Gains are good, losses are lame!

congrats. :)