Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ARGH

Sorry I'm taking so long to post. i PROMISE to post more often. <=] I did get my glasses! (YAY!) and I'm now back to living in them every other day when I don't have aquatics. =] in my jewelry design class, I finished my project, and it looks so cool! nobody believes I made it, they all think I bought it somewhere. Ill get a photo of it up here after I get it back to my teacher for grading. Right now I'm wearing it. since I finished early, he let me wear it for a day before I hand it back. i absolutely LOVE that class. whenever I get bored, I walk over to the junk drawer (about 100 pounds of scrap metal in a huge drawer) and find the nicest piece of any metal, then I just fix it up, add a cool design or a phrase, and add it onto my necklace. I have about 15 little 'charms', and i also make them for my friend's birthdays. =] argh. ok, the computer teacher is barking orders at people, so i think she's going to go make a round and check everyone;s screen now. (ugh. computer class is pointless) so, I've gotta go. bye! <=]
pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

taffy. said...

that's awesome!
i'm jealous, i wish i could make jewelry.

Ali said...

thats so cool!! i bet it looks awesome!! i can't wait to see it!

sorry about computer class.

Ali said...

thats sooooo awesome!! i LOOOOOVE gilmore girls too!!!!!!! *duh* nice about the 21 episodes! =D thanks for the wish of luck! :D