Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!!

YES! this halloween rocked!! =] I got to hang out with my best crazy friends all night! =] we stayed about as far away from our school as humanly possible, because of the cops, and ended up having an enormous shaving cram WAR!!! =] it was great! we got our first trick or treaters at like 4, so i had just gotten back from school, and my mom was handing out candy to these tiny kids! it was sooo cute! <=] We walked around my friends neighborhood, on the other side of the city, then we walked back to my neighborhood, where we washed off the shaving cream, and watched scary movies until their parents picked them up. overall, it was a great night! =] I just put the finishing touches on my freakishly long 24 page project, and now that Ive gotten rid of ONE project, THREE more spring up. So, by thursday, I have to write 2 essays, and create an entire civilization for global. =P i feel kinda ill from all the cany I ate, but at least my foot feels better now. it was just sprained. =] im gonna go get ready for tomorrow, cause like always, i didnt do ANY homework. =/
pce-love-Liv

1 comment:

taffy. said...

halloween=love (usually)
and
homework= ass (always)