Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Need To Work On This


argh. sorry guys. I keep putting off blogging because whenever Im at my moms house, my computer freaks out whenever i try to post anything. usually I can sneak onto blogger whenever my retarded computer teacher is looking the other way, but not this week. now Im FINALLY at my dads house, which is like a vacation. i can do just about anything online (no parental controls), pretend Ive done all my homework, and do anything I want. unfortunately, my spoiled brat of a half brother has an upcoming birthday. (not that it matters) For the rest of us, the world revolves around us on our birthdays, for him, he thinks that people are finally paying him the respect he deserves by bringing him gifts. =P So pretty soon, Im gonna be begging for my moms house again. my crazy schedule has actually reached the perfect balance to the point where I can actually boast that my parents dont piss me off ALL the time. =]
anyway, im actually feeling really happy this week! im finally getting new glasses! (see the picture of them above!) for the last like, 3 years, Ive practically lived in my contacts, but that's only because I didn't have the heart to tell my mom that the really expensive glasses she bought me on a 'no return' policy were annoying and made me look weird. but two days ago, I was visiting the eye doctor (my eyes got so bad in 6 months that i had to go back really early) and I was looking through the frames for a new pair. I found these amazing frames that actually look really good on me nomatter what I wear! =] I can't wait for school on monday so i can wear them when they come. they said they'd be here on friday so i can wear them monday. maybe now Ill live in my glasses instead! =] gotta go, i PROMISE to work on posting more often. <=]
pce-love-Liv

6 comments:

taffy. said...

i love glasses!

KF59 said...

Cool goggles!

Ali said...

just wanna say i love your blog!! check out mine when you get the time! :D

Anonymous said...

Being in that kind of relationship I think is healthy for me atm. I have so much going on my life, it's nice to just kind of slow down and realize the smaller details.

Heh, yeah, I've ended up realizing that I should get the Mocasins. XD The v. tall boots would take an endless amount of time to put on and such, and look a bit odd. Oh well. XD

You're doing Nano? Yay! I really enjoy doing it this year, though I cheat a bit by repeating words, pointless paragraphs and such. I promised myself I wouldn't do that. But I do this sprints where I set a goal to write a certain amount of words in a certain amount of time. XD

That's exactly what my mom said to me! She said, "Gee, you've been hyped up with a lot of work lately. You should take a break .." I hate rat races in life, they make you work more than you really should. I really need to find a balance between work and downtime.

"To relax is not idleness, and to sit in the grass, under a tree, listening to the murmur of a brook or to watch clouds cross the sky is by no means a waste of time." I like that. :)

I like contacts! But I really want a cool looking pair for lazy days and such. I really need a new pair.

Wishing for you, good things.

Aren

Ali said...

thanks for thinking that my blog is amazing!! it means a lot! =] i know!!!! im so looking forward to twilight!!!!!!! yup, i have now seen it 6 times!! the dark knight, i mean! :D and yes, christmas decorations already!!??! no its too early!! lol. fake snow? annoying! and yes TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know what's like to feel awful about not having time for blogger... it really sucks, but we all understand :)
Oh, last time I went to the eye doctor she told me I didn't need to use glasses anymore =D
I started using them when I was 10 because I had this terrible headaches, so I wore glasses for reading and stuff. But not anymore ^^ It's weird, but I kinda miss them... they look good :)