Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long Weekend

Ahh, Friday was great, Saturday was long, and Sunday is, well, Sunday. A friend of mine is trying to start a band. She had it all figured out, and asked me to play guitar in it. I'm really excited for this, and There's going to be five of us, Me on rhythm guitar, My brother on drums, Leo, my bass-playing friend, her singing lead, and another friend on lead guitar. =] we're calling it 3rD DeMeNtIoN, and hopefully we can get our act together and send a demo CD around so we might have some chance of getting a gig. =] I'm really excited this weekend, despite how every day feels like Sunday. Ive managed to: Go to a concert and re-animate several dead friendships, do all my homework, and completely rock out on my guitar at band practice. =] see ya!
pce-love-Liv

5 comments:

Ali said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend Liv. Thats so cool about the band!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, LIV! I'm so thrilled for you and that band-thing! GOOD LUCK!

taffy. said...

sounds fun!
good luck.

Sydney said...

cool beans about the band thing!

Ali said...

Hey! I awarded you with the Fabulous Blog award! head over to my blog to see what you have to do! :D