Monday, January 5, 2009

SORRY! <=]

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to actually post! I've been busy with a whole ton of projects and vacation crap and other stuff. The vacation is officially over, and now Im back to walking around the same dreary building again. Im looking forward to Friday though, superintendent's conference day has been rescheduled and schools are closed! =] today it's supposed to snow a couple of inches, and then freeze, so if there's a delay tomorrow, I can finally sleep late! Since I don't play a winter sport, I decided to do a Monday softball clinic and Monday indoor field hockey until preseason begins for spring sports. That was a big mistake. We ran like crazy in field hockey yesterday, and then I screwed up my back playing 3 hours of softball. =P oh well, hopefully there's a delay at least tomorrow so I can relax a little! bye! =]
pce-love-Liv

1 comment: