Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ugh... Mondays...

I thought Mondays always sucked, but now it's official. Mondays are the WORST day o the week. I'm kind of exaggerating here, but my arms feel like they're going to fall off, and I feel like whining just a little bit. XD I'm dead tired, and I got a whole bunch of stuff dumped on me at the same time. <=[ I stayed up late on Sunday so I could write 2 essays, one for English and one for Global, and I found out last minute that the global essay wasn't due until Friday. Then, I went and didn't do my science homework 'cause I spent so much time writing the two essays. Then I went home, and went pretty much straight to field hockey, where I ran more than I had in pre-season from 3:30 to 5:00. My mom was late for picking me up, so I froze my butt off outside for about 20 minutes. Then At 7:00, I had to be at softball practice until 9:45. When I finally got home I took one look at my backpack, and thought 'fuck it. There is no way in hell that I'd even think about doing homework'. I passed out, and woke up way to early. Ok, i think I'm done venting now. <=] In other news: The 'date' with my bassist friend was a total dud if it was supposed to be romantic in any way, but I had fun. It was nice to get out of the house every once in a while. He's really fun to hang out with. We went to see Yes Man, and then, following our usual 'after-movie thing', got ice-cream. (which in retrospect probably wasn't the smartest idea since it was freezing outside) and walked around for like a half-hour. then we went back to my House and watched ANOTHER movie, plus my annoying little brother showed up. I think it was a quarter to one when we drove him home. It was fun, but in a non-romantic kind of way. =]
right now I'm stuck in computers class wondering with the heck I'm going to do when this course ends at the end of the semester and I want to blog. <=[ this is where I get most of my post-writing done during the weekdays, and the course ends in like 2 weeks when midterms start. Speaking of midterms, I'm getting more and more nervous. it's like a regents exam in the middle of the year, and represents like, an eighth of my entire final grade! =O Oh well. I've still got 2 weeks. gotta go, the bell's ringing! <=]
pce-love-Liv

4 comments:

taffy. said...

I LOVED YES MAN!

Sydney said...

i want to see yes man...

my uncle says that it's funny.

MONDAYS DO SUCK.

sorry about the lame date...

have fun in school :)

anaaaaaaishh :D said...

i'm sorryyy.
mondays SUCK MAJORLY );

Karine said...

I don't like Monday either.I think that universal,because I'm Brazilian.

^^

Anyway..I liked your blog.It's very cool.That photo with the guitar is amazing!

Can I link you?Well,Visit me and than allow me to it.

A kiss!
:*

PS:I saw your comment on Sidney's blog.