Monday, December 8, 2008

1 YEAR DOWN!!!! =]

Ok, I was a total idiot yesterday, and when I was busy complaining lamely about my weekend, I totally forgot that it was December 7th, and officially marked the year point for my blog!!! =] I have to change some stuff later though, because the school computers flip out when I try to upload pictures and more music, Im barely getting away with posting during computer class like i usually do. <=] I am slipping on keeping track of the dates right now, i almost forgot that it was my friend's dad's birthday on Sunday! i either need to get more sleep, or drink more caffeine. lol well, Ill get back on blogger later and update a bunch of stuff, but right now, I have about 30 seconds to finish something, so bye! <=]
pce-love-Liv

2 comments:

taffy. said...

happy anniversary!

and good luck.

Ali said...

happy anniversary liv!