Thursday, December 18, 2008

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

I NEED A SNOW DAY. I AM SLOWLY GOING INSANE! everyone I know is getting on my nerves, teachers, family, ex-friends, brothers, etc. The weather people say that It's going to be a big storm, but that it's not going to start until like 9 tomorrow morning. Now, our school district is being extremely stingy with the available snow days and vacations. Every other district in our county gets 2 whole weeks off for vacation, but we only get a little more than one. Every other district gets multiple snow days, but we get only one. It sucks. On TOP of that, my little half-brother who lives with my dads side of the family in the next town, well that district has so many snow days that they gave him the day off tomorrow just on the speculation that there's going to be a dangerous amount of snow falling. But do we get that? No. We have to wait until the snow actually starts falling before the school will have an emergency evacuation. =P. onto lighter topics: COUNTDOWN TO HANUKAH: 3 days!
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 6 days!
I CANT WAIT!!! All my friends and I are bringing gifts for each other on tuesday! =] speaking of which, I didnt actually finish holiday shopping! I have to get cards for people! XD hope yu guys are having good weather wherever you are! =]
pce-love-Liv

2 comments:

Ali said...

I am having snowy weather. Sorry, sorry, SORRY that you're not Liv.

And sorry you don't get snow days. That is also a bitch. Once again excuse my french, but they should totally give you a snow day! come on! you deserve one Liv!

taffy. said...

I bought Christmas presents at the airport :)