Wednesday, December 17, 2008

(almost) SNOW DAY!!!

Ok, today didn't start off too well. It started snowing alot last night, and my friends and I got really wound up because we haven't had a snow day in a REALLY long time, and we were texting until like midnight. Then, One of my friends who had fallen asleep woke up and texted me while I was asleep at around 1 in the morning asking if they had declared a snow day. I was totally passed out, and my phone scared the living crap out of me, so I got up to flip on the TV and check. I was so out of it, I thought it was 6 in the morning! So I was up at one-o-clock sitting 3 inches from the TV screen (i was so tired, and I forgot to find my glasses) I think I was there for about a half hour, trying to find the local school chanel on the crappy 'Verison Fios' box (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?! IT IS FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE NEWS ON THAT THING!!!) I finally looked at the time, threw my phone across the room, and went to sleep until 6. It turns out that there wasn't even a delay, and the sanitation people put down enough salt to keep the ice away. <=[ Oh well. Hopefully it'll snow again, I really want a white chrismas! =] Right now Im SUPPOSED to me writing a research paper, but screw it. Ill do it at home, or during study hall, or... Or... Oh, who am I kidding? It'll get done eventually. <=] gotta go!
pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

rachel said...

that sucks there wasn't any delay, it would've been nice to have that sleep back :/
good luck on your research paper, you'll get it done! (:

Ali said...

Too bad there wasn't any delay Liv. That sucks.

I hope you get your white christmas this year!

And I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn. I'm on the last chapter. Its so sad how this is the LAST book. Unless of course Stephenie decides to finish writing Midnight Sun...then I will be happy. But until then, I will be so sad. :(

Yeah, shoveling is a bitch. Excuse my french, but it sucks. It can get really hard at times. Today while I was at school, my arm kept hurting terribly and I was like what the fudge?! Why does my arm hurt and then I realized...it was from shoveling!! ARG! STUPID SHOVELING!!

And thanks Liv! Being a vegetarian is awesome so far! And its saving animals too, so I'm happy!

taffy. said...

good luck on your paper!
i hate research.