Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is It Actually Going To Snow This Year, Or What?

December is starting, and the weather is crispy, but too dry! The same thing happened most of last winter too, it was too dry for any real snowstorm until after New Years! The tops of our cars was covered in frost today, and my crazy friends were trying to see if they could blow 'smoke rings' with their visible breath, but C'MON! I want some real Snow, not these flurries that show up, and then melt. I haven't seen 'real snow' in I don't even remember how long. By real snow, I mean the kind that packs good enough to have a huge snowball fight! =] Hopefully it'll snow soon. On another note, in 2 days, my blog will be exactly one year old! =] I found a list on another blog I read, a list of stuff about me last year, and I decided to make a special post for the year anniversary of my blog. =] I'll probably end up changing the title and description too, i realized now how stupid I sounded a year when I typed this, I just never really paid any attention to it. <=] gotta go, the bell is ringing! =]
pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

taffy. said...

i agree! ish.
the skin on my face is so dry.

Anthony said...

Hey cool blog! I agree though. No snow... I mean, personally, I hate snow. You have to shovel it, brush it off your car, it gets all melty and gross and the sun glares off of it SO blindingly... but it doesn't FEEL like December at ALL without it, which makes me kinda sad :(

Ali said...

hey--i changed my URL to www.imaflightlessbird.blogspot.com just an FYI