Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Header

Ok, I think it's a little hard to read, but for a first shot i like my new blog title background. =] It's been a long week, and I regret to say that nothing really new has happened. <=[ its been slow going, but every day i feel a little more energized for christmas!!! =] I think that I remembered to buy everyone gifts, and it's going to be a long, heavy day toting around everyone's gifts (but well worth it!) =] What do you guys do for christmas? Or Hanukah? Or kwnaza? How do you guys celebrate the holidays? For me, all my family members on my dads side go up to my grandma's house for christmas eve, and then we wake up at his house, and open presents before going to my mom's house for christmas day. Then we wake up at around 3 the next day and leave for a week of vacation before returning! =] This year we're going back to Arizona. It was beautiful there! =] I'll have to dig up some pictures for my next post. It's been so Long and we look so different! =] only 14 days 'till christmas!!!11 =]
pce-love-Liv

3 comments:

Ali said...

Have fun.

I haven't bought anyone gifts yet. Ahh.

I cannot wait for Christmas though. I'm really excited.

taffy. said...

CHRISTMAS!
saturday night is holiday ball.
i'm so excited.

Sydney said...

2 more weeks! so excited!