Saturday, December 20, 2008

Spoke Too Soon

Ok, sorry Ive been bitching alot lately. I dont mean to drone on about annoying things for that long. <=] I spoke wayy too soon on the whole 'snow day' thing, because yesterday, EVEN THOUGH IT DIDNT START SNOWING UNTIL LIKE 10 IN THE MORNING, we had no school!! =] It was pretty funny. I woke up at 6, just in case school was still open. Took a shower in pitch blackness, then half stublied down the stairs to find out what was going on. My parents are divorced, and my dad lives in the next town, so we dont get the school channel for the town where I actually attend school. So I was sitting there flipping through news channels looking for news 12, (which I forgot was ACTUALLY on channel 12!! All I remembered was that it was channel 17-something on fios, but we dont HAVE fios at my dads house!) I waited while they read off of a huge list of districts in our county who had a snow day and I was thinking to myself: 'holy crap there's alot of closings today!' then they annouced my district, an simultaneously all of my friends were texting me, trying to see what we could do together. All in all, yesterday was GREAT!!! =] It actually looks like we're going to get a white Christmas!!! =]
COUNTDOWN TO HANUKAH: 1 DAY!!!!! =D
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 4 days!!!! =]
pce-love-Liv

6 comments:

Ali said...

Yay Liv!!

You finally got a snow day!!

I hope you get your white christmas!

taffy. said...

i want a white christmas!

Ali said...

that makes me feel so much better Liv! We are dorks together! That is awesome! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Before I start, I just wanna say I loved your comment :)

Wow, lucky!! I love snow... But here in my hometown it's sunny and warm --' It's supposed to be Christmas-y weather!
I wish you have the whitest Christmas! Happy Holidays!

btw, I'm lovin your header! Bart Simpson's my favorite :)

Livie23 said...

Aww, thanks guys! =] DORKS RULE!!! =D Happy holidays! =]
pce-love-Liv

Anonymous said...

Liv!

I really needed to have that snowday on Friday, to get myself into gear from a week of finals and late night studying. xD Haha, our schools post snowdays on like twenty different channels, so we're always set! Yes! The holidays are inching closer, today I went over with my friends with her Grandma's and we made a Jewish bread called challah and it was so delicious. xD

I love Risky Buisness too! It's one of my favorite Cruise movies. It's so funny and mindless! I know what you mean! I've been wearing my glasses all break now, and when I get back I'll have a hard time adjusting to contacts. Ugh, I just hate losing close friends, but at times it's for the best, y'know?

Merry Christmas Eve! -in six hours- XD