Monday, December 1, 2008

December!

I can't really believe that December's here already! =] (By some miracle) I'm totally done Christmas shopping! =] I got my best friends gifts, and cards for a whole bunch of people I know! Weather here in our suburb is really freaky. it snowed all of Saturday night, then it turned to rain. It POURED all Sunday night, and then today it was crystal clear outside with a low of 60! In other news, I totally bombed NaNoWriMo. I think I lost all my steam after like, 34000 words. so, Ill give it a re-try next year. <=] there was a countdown of the top 1043 greatest classic rock songs on 104.3 FM yesterday, and (not that I was surprised) Stairway To Heaven was numero uno. Gun's 'N Roses rocks, and stairway to heaven has held the number one spot for the last 4 years running! Ill have to add that song to my playlist... enjoy the last month of 08!!! =]
pce-love-Liv

5 comments:

Ali said...

i love stairway to heaven!!!

taffy. said...

axl rose=sex.

Ali said...

thanks for wishing me a happy late thanksgiving! =]


and yeah, my nieces are soooooooooo cute!! sorry i didn't get any pics.

i know!!! December is finally here!!!!! only 23 days until Christmas!!!! woot woot =]=]

AL Cundari-Coubrough said...

hey thanx for the comment i know i tend to get depressing, the latest blog isnt really tho. :) it's always good to find another twilight lover. lol. it's not that hard tho. plus u like titanic so yay. lol. nice job with the x-mas shopping. and you're lucky. low of 60! we have a high of 36 tomorrow! that's Wisconsin whether for you tho

AL Cundari-Coubrough said...

jewelry? you have a class for that? wow. i go to a tiny private school and yea three days grace is pretty much AMAZING but my first favorite band is AC/DC they finally got on the cover of rolling stone. yea we have a different schedule but it's not hard to figure out. next year will probably be the hard year. I'm going to add at least two AP courses. My one friend Robby he's like a GENIUS in math so AP Trig is like whatever. He's a sophomore and he's in Pre-Calc. Yea, I'm in Geometry Honors. I hate math! Creative things are more my speed, not that I'm stupid, I'm a straight A student but hey if you get a 120% on your English final I think that's telling you something... lol. My writing is all on my other blog. so if you want check it out. there are two stories being posted. lol. so don't get confused if you read.
BYAS!
<3 amanda