Friday, December 26, 2008

The Start Of A New Vacation

Currently, I'm sitting in an uncomfortably hard armchair in the 'president's' club at George Bush Airport, Houston, TX after an uncomfortable 3 1/2 hour flight. I have about another twenty minutes before my next flight starts boarding, so I decided to sign onto my new little laptop, and see if i can pick up an internet signal worthy of blogging. =] I hope all of you had an amazing christmas!! =] I'll add more to this later, but I've gotta go! <=]
pce-love-Liv

4 comments:

taffy. said...

holy crap!
I'M ALWAYS IN THE PRESIDENT'S CLUB :)

*alisharo* said...

oh sorry everything's uncomfortable for you. what's the president's club??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating, even when you're sitting in such an uncomfortable chair :)

Happy New Year!

LuxeCouture said...

Thanks always for the comments. I hope your holidays are awesome as well :D
XOXO B