Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weird Week

I've been talking to my friends about this, but this week has been really weird. All during thanksgiving vacation, every single day felt like sunday, and now this week, every day feels like friday. =P The weather is getting colder and dryer. I think it was like 36 this morning, and I could see my breath as I walked through the seniors courtyard in between classes. My computer was freaking out, so i couldnt post yesterday, though I tried to comment on your blogs. =] Right now Im lying on my bed with my kitty, Lucky, IMing people and blogging at the same time while listening to my playlist; i really should be doing this project for global. You are basically designing your own Yin-Yang sign. Im thinking of doing like, Bob Marley/Metallica kind of thing. Just opposites. =] Im actually getting pretty good at wire wrapping jewelry, so Ill have to battle my computer sometime this week and try to get pictures up. ALSO! I almost forgot! This saturday and sunday Im doing this softball clinic run by former and current olympian softball players! =] ill HAVE to get pictures up after that!!! =] gotta go! 21 Days 'Till Christmas!!! lol
pce-love-Liv

2 comments:

Ali said...

weird about the weeks.

sorry about the computer freak out thing. that sucks.

oh and cool, COOL idea for the yin-yang thing with bob marley and metallica!!! LOVE IT!

taffy. said...

good luck with softball!